The Experimenting with Arduino course will highlight basic problem-solving skills through exploration at the intersection of electronics and code.
Using the Arduino programming environment, you’ll build a foundation in programming by covering key concepts such as variables, conditional statements, and computational logic. This foundation is rooted in projects that are designed to allow for exploration and experimentation with the Arduino.
You Will Like This Course If…
- You enjoyed hands-on electronic projects using the Makey Makey or Raspberry Pi
- You have an interest in learning to program through projects and challenges
- You’re open to working and experimenting with electronic components
What to Expect…
- Hands-on Arduino projects involving electronics and programming
- Working with a breadboard and other electronic components
- Practicing and developing programming skills using the Arduino language
- Problem-solving through projects and programming challenges
Libraries and Motors
Additional Input and Output Components